Shopping should be fun, so don’t be afraid to mix things up! If an item isn’t the perfect, return it for a refund within 15 days of delivery in the original condition and packaging.
A few items can’t be returned, including:
- Gift cards
- Opened disinfectants or sanitizer products
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items purchased as part of a bundle or case at a discounted rate, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items you have already assembled
- Open Box Items
Any outbound shipping charges collected on the order will not be refunded. This includes:
- $15.00 shipping charge for orders under $200
- Upgraded shipping charges (expedited, express, room of choice, etc.)
- Assembly services included with delivery
Ready to start a return? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose between a refund in store credit or a refund to your original payment method (minus return shipping costs). We also offer pickup services for an additional fee.
COVID-19 Return Policy
You can return COVID-19 equipment within 7 days of delivery as long as it hasn’t been used and is returned in the original packaging.
When your equipment arrives, please take the following steps:
- Check the box for damage
- Make sure the product name and model number match your order confirmation
- Remove the packaging and inspect the products
If you receive the wrong item or it arrives damaged, don’t accept the delivery. Tell your delivery representative(s) and contact us so we can arrange for a replacement. Once your equipment has been used, it can’t be returned.